It can be difficult to find step-by-step instructions on how to add users to your Google Tag Manager, including screenshots. I decided to go ahead and put that together here for anybody to access:
- Click on your account, if you don't have one yet click on the blue 'Create Account' button to set up a new account for your website or business.
2. Once your inside the Workspace for your new Google Tag Manager account, click on the 'Admin' link:
3. Next click on the 'User Management' link:
4. Click on the blue button with a plus sign and click 'Add users':
5. Enter the email address for the user you want to add, select the account permissions and click the blue 'Invite button':
That's it! You're all done.